EN1869 1x1m 0.4mm White Fiberglass Kitchen Industrial Emergency
A fire blanket is a high temperature fire-resistant blanket that
can be used to either extinguish a small fire or to cover a person.
It is made from e-glass woven fiberglass cloth and an inner layer
of fire retardant film, coating on one side or both sides. The
blanket can also be specially treated to meet some special purpose
to be better fireproofing. They can quickly let flames out and
minimize burn injuries, prevent spreading of fire. How it works is
cutting off the oxygen supply (one of the three elements that a
fire needs to burn).
Jotex can also provides fireproof cloth in roll form, it is
available in roll and any length(up to 50 metres). Blankets are
sewn by high temperature thread and can be grommetted on the edges.
Welding blankets are able to resist temperature over 1000℃, no itch
to skin. Please inform the temperature requirements and process you
want for edges, so an accurate price can be given.
Specification Of Fire Blanket JT8430W-40-1010:
|Weight||0.5kg one piece|
|Packaging||Red Nylon Bag For Each Piece|
- Fireproofing, heat/spatter/splash protecive.
- Durable, life saving
- Easy handle, soft hand feeling
- Easy to install - suitable for hanging inside of cupboard door
- Quick release tabs; Easy and fast installation
- Fire resistance, Acid-resistance, abrasion resistant, no itchy
- It is widely used in public place such as hotel, recreation ground,
gas station etc that can easy to be on fire area.
How To Use The Fire Blanket:
It is VITAL that you know the correct way of using a Fire Blanket
should you ever have to do so in an emergency, at work or at home.
- Firstly, turn off the gas or electricity supply.
- Take the fire blanket from its bags and hold it by the fabric
- Avoid burning on the hands and arms skins, make sure you wrap the
top edges of the blanket around your hands to protect them.
- Carefully cover the flames with the fire blanket, making sure that
you cover the whole burning area so that you can effectively cut
off the airflow and extinguish the flames.
- However, If the fire is larger than the blanket, do not attempt to
put it out. GET OUT and call the fire brigade immediately.
- DO NOT touch the fire blanket or anything underneath it until at
least an hour later when the fire was extinguished.
- Fire Blankets can also be used when existing a burning building.
Data Sheet Of Raw Materials:
|Yarn Tex||Warp||EC9 33 2X2|
|Weft||EC9 33 2X2|
|Yarn Count||Warp||18 per cm|
|Weft||13 per cm|
|Width||100cm, 127cm, 155cm|