High Temperature 1200gsm 1.3mm Fiberglass Fabric High Silica Cloth
Fiberglass high silica cloth is fiberglass fabric with more than
96% silica (SiO2). The softening point of this fabric is close to
1700℃. 1200gsm high silica cloth can be used below 1200℃ for a long
time. It can work under 1450℃ for 10 minutes, in 1700℃ can work 15
seconds remained intact state.
Silica fabric is specifically treated to be a flexible fabric which
offers excellent heat protection. Meanwhile it has superb
resistance to molten metal splash/welding sparks, which makes it a
very suitable material for hot work protection and ideal for
cutting operations. Due to its production process, Jotex's silica
cloth provides improved abrasion resistance (as they have a special
finish). What's more, it has low heat capacity and low thermal
This silica cloth has a high percentage of silicone dioxide
content, so it provides superior protection in critical high
temperature safety environments. High silica fabric can be used for
welding/ fire blankets, protection curtains, flexible connectors,
furnace curtains, gasket materials in valves controlling the flow
of molten alloys, etc.
If you need finished products like fire blanket, fire curtains,
please inform our sales department which particular size(s) you
require (width x length), we can advise individual prices
accordingly. Jotex is manufacturer so we can make almost any size
you may require. Brass metal eyelets (grommets) can be fitted to
the edge(s) of these silica fabrics to facilitate easy
Weave type of this fabric is Satin 12HS.
Color can be white and light brown.
Common width: 91.44cm, 100cm.
Please choose the specification you need.
|JT81200W||1200g/m2 ± 30||1.3mm±0.05||Satin 12HS||91.44cm||≤1200°C|
- High strength, high purity 96% silica fibers
- Work under continuous temperatures of 1800°F • 982°C
- Low thermal conductivity and low heat capacity
- Excellent for use where E-glass fabrics would typically fail
- Not split in the presence of water, are stable in vacuum.
- Chemical Stability and Oxidation Resistance-Resistant to most corrosive, chemical agents
- Resists Molten Metals-welding blankets and curtains
- Furnace curtains
- Thermocouple insulation wrap
- Flame resistant protection
- Thermal insulation barrier
- Won't not burn, rot, deteriorate and resist most acids
- Also can be used for the rocket, the missile
- Thermal insulation of spacecraft