1500D 305gsm Yellow Kevlar Aramid Fabric For Bulletproof Vest
Kevlar fabric is a high strength, intermediate modulus, organic
fiber fabric. It combines very high strenth properties with great
abrasion/cut resistance. They exhibit good environmental stability,
retaining useful properties over a wide range of temperatures, also
with good chemical resistance to most weak acids and alkalis, oils
and dry cleaning solvents. It is inherently flame resistant and
self-extinguishing, charring at 800°F (425℃).
Fabrics woven of Kevlar are golden. Kevlar can be used by itself or
as part of a composite material (combined with other fibers) to
give extra strength. It's probably best known for its use in
bulletproof vests and knifeproof body armor, but it also has a lot
of other applications, such as reinforcement in car tires, car
brakes, strings of archery bows, and in car/boat/aircraft bodies.
It's even can be used in buildings as the primary structural
Kevlar/Aramid Fabric Properties
- It's strong but relatively light.
- It's reasonably good at withstanding temperatures and decomposes
only at about 450°C (850°F).
- Kevlar can be ignited but burning usually stops when the heat
source is removed.
- Long exposure to ultraviolet light causes discoloration and some
degradation of the fibers
- Kevlar can resist attacks from many different chemicals, though
long exposure to strong acids or bases will degrade it over time.
- Kevlar remained "virtually unchanged" after exposure to hot water
for more than 200 days and its super-strong properties are
"virtually unaffected" by moisture.
- Tires, Bullet-proof Vest
- Aircraft, spacecraft body
- Sporting Goods
- Conveyor Belts
- High Strength Ropes
- Buildings and Cars, b etc.
Jotex has a enthusiastic and professional young foreign trade sales team. We look forward to
provide the better service to you. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us. Our
team will reply within 12 hours.