25mm E-glass Fiberglass Needle Mat For 800℃ Engineering Heat
Fiber glass needle mat is an e-glass fiberglass material which is constructed of alkali-free alumina borosilicate glass fibers in filament of 6µm - 13 µm diameters. They are cut into 3cm -10cm length fibers and
then will be needled by thousands of needles to be a long textile fiber glass mat without bonding agent. Fiberglass needle mat has features of high porosity, high air permeability and thermal insulation. It is eco-friendly, recyclable and fire resistant.
Common density of fiberglass needle mat is 100-140kg/m3. 3mm-25mm are thickness we usually produce. Max width is 240cm, so 100cm, 120cm, 240cm are
easier widths available with a shorter delivery time. Working
temperature of fiber glass needle mat is -50 to 800℃(1472℉).
|Item||Fiberglass Needle Mat|
|Thermal Insulation||Noise Isolation|
|Noise Isolation Coefficien (kal/mhr°C)|
|Noise Isolation Coefficient|
Excellent noise isolation capacity;
Absorbs noise and also vibration.
- Sound insulation/absorption
- Shock absorption
- Fire reisistance
- Chemical resistance
- Oil resistance
- In the automotive industry
- Industrial filtration products
- Flue gas purification and dust recovery of various bags of dust.
- For fireproof, sealing, sound absorption, filtration materials;
- High temperature equipment thermal insulation, air conditioning
- Sound muffler and engine silencer for car/motorcycle
- Housing sandwich layer spacing heat insulation; roofing thermal
- Wall insulation in Air conditioning, refrigerators, microwave
ovens, dishwashers and other household electrical appliances