White Silicone Coated Fiberglass Fabric For Kitchen Emergency Fire
This mid-weight high temperature resistant silicone coated
fiberglass fabric is constructed from fiberglass basic fabric which
is impregnated both sides with a specially compounded white
silicone rubber coating. This fabric is designed to protect person
or equipments from heavy welding splash and withstand heat and
This coated fiber glass cloth has both properties of fiberglass and
silicone coating, such as durablity, heat resistance,
light/aging/oil protection, electrical insulation. It is also with
excellent feature of electrical insulation. Besides, because of its
stable chemical and phisical properties, it can be used for
fractional and integral horsepower motors(leads and crossovers).
Other application includes dry and oil-filled transformers, relays,
radio and television circuits, and welding equipment.
Specification of JT8450SW-D30-100
Silicone Coated Fiberglass Fabric
|Coating||White Silicone, 30g/m2 per side|
Coating: -50℃ to +260℃
Fabric: below 550℃
- 30g/m2 silicone coating on both sides
- Fire protection, the coating can withstand temperature below 260℃
- Chemical corrosion resistance, resist most acids and alkali agents
- Highly tear resistant. Can be bent. But meanwhile very flexible
- Silicone coating will not flow upon application of heat.
- Industries like shipbuilding
- Power generation cover
- Premium grade valve insulation covers
- Hanging flame-protection blankets in outdoor and offshore use,
- Protective molten splash applications.