Thermal Insulation Materials 800gsm Black Vermiculite Coated
Black vermiculite coated fiberglass fabric is made of e-glass texturized fiber yarns. It is 100% fiberglass materials which is
coated with black vermiculite made of plate-like mineral crystals.
Fireproof vermiculite coating acts like protective armor when heat and flame strikes the
glass fabric. It can make the heat travel across the fabric but not
through it, protecting the middle fiber glass fabric from the
extreme heat. This vermiculite coated fiberglass fabric can withstand a temperature of 1100℃.
Vermiculite coating improve abrasion resistance, providing
excellent fire resistance to direct flame. This high temperature
resistant fabric is widely used for welding protection, fire
blanket, fire curtain, furnace curtains, pipe wrapping materials,
heat shield materials, etc.
|Items||Vermiculite Coated Fiberglass Fabric|
|Temperature||Up to 1100℃|
- 10-20% vermiculite content
- 1mm thickness for thermal insulation
- Flame resistant, temperature up to 1100 ℃
- High strength, abrasion resistant
- Chemical corrosion resistant
- Fire curtain
- Welding protection blanket
- Engineer thermal insulation covering
- Electric insulation cover
- Removable thermal insulation jacket